We Want You to Know
Amazon Smart Thermostat doesn't have a speaker or microphone. For voice control, use a compatible Alexa-enabled device, like an Echo (sold separately), or the Alexa app.
Before purchasing, use the link “check compatibility” to see if the thermostat will work in your home and to determine if your home needs a C-wire power adapter.
Amazon Smart Thermostat requires a C-wire or a power adapter kit. Use the compatibility checker to see if your home has one already. Guided installation instructions are included in the Alexa app.
Amazon Smart Thermostat – ENERGY STAR certified, DIY install, Works with Alexa – C-wire required
Enhance your purchase
- Smart upgrade - Amazon Smart Thermostat is an easy way to switch from a traditional thermostat and help reduce energy usage.
- Save money - After purchase, Amazon will send you an email with details about rebates that may be available from energy providers in your area. Explore rebates above.
- Save energy - According to EPA estimates, ENERGY STAR certified thermostats save an average of $50 on yearly energy bills.
- Automatic comfort - Alexa can do the programming for you, updating the temperature to keep you comfortable.
- On-the-go control - Let Alexa set the temperature, or set it yourself from anywhere with the Alexa app.
- You can do it - The Alexa app will guide you through the installation process, but customer service is always available.
- Reliable - Made with Honeywell Home Thermostat Technology and backed by 130 years of experience.