*This movie was perfectly written and directed...that I must give a formal (Recognition of Excellence) to all Producers and Writers involved in this production…Job well done guys!
Warning: may not be suitable for small kids under 10 years of age, so parents be “warned.”
The Premise: This movie explains the (who, what, where, why and when) Annabelle came into existence. The story is sad, scary and creepy. This movie is “damn” good and WILL scare the “HELL” out of you. It give movies like: “Drag me to Hell” and the original “Exorcist” two black eyes and a bloody noise…it’s really that good!
My thoughts: I was caught off guard by the intensity of this movie. It gets into your subconscious and burns into the psyche of your mind. It’s so realistic and graphic that it will scare you to death. There is blood, gore and carnage. This movie is ALL the reason why I don’t like “life-sized” Dolls…very creepy indeed! Overall, excellent character development, and a great story that truly answers all questions and ties up all lose ends. Excellent acting by all actors, excellent movie props, and movie sets, make-up, period attire and accessories down to the finest detail.
*Recommend purchase of Blu-ray or online rental streaming. Blu-ray is always the better quality. When you stream, the quality is slightly diminished and is compressed…facts!
1. Running Time: 1 hr. 49 min.
2. Widescreen HD.
3. Sound 5.1 DTS-HD (Excellent sound quality).
4. State of the Art high quality CGI effects.
5. Beautiful cinematography.
6. A sad and scary story, kind of predictable, but easy to follow.
7. No dry areas at ALL…keeps you concerned or worried.
8. There is blood, gore and carnage.
9. Excellent character development.
10. Excellent Friday Night Horror, Halloween or Weekend Movie.
11. Not suitable for viewing by small kids under 10.