|Product Dimensions||38.1 x 3.5 x 22.6 inches|
|Item model number||PN43951-22U|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $24.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Pioneer 43-inch Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV (PN43951-22U, 2021 Model)
Enhance your purchase
|Screen Size||43 Inches|
|Controller Type||Voice Control|
About this item
- 4K Ultra HD resolution - Watch movies and TV shows in 4K Ultra HD picture quality.
- Dolby Vision - Feast your eyes on ultra-vivid picture quality, sharper contrast, and a more precise color palette. Once you watch in Dolby Vision, there’s no going back
- Voice remote with Alexa - Use your voice to watch live TV, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control compatible smart home devices and more.
- Fire TV experience built-in - Watch over 1 Million streaming movies and TV episodes with access to tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills.
- DTS Virtual-X Sound - This sound format creates immersive sound from your TV’s speakers.
Certain content, apps, and services may not be in 4K/HDR and may require separate subscriptions.
Visible screen diagonal
43" / 110 cm
Compare with similar items
| || |
Toshiba 43-inch Class C350 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV (43C350KU, 2021 Model)
Amazon Fire TV 55" 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV
Hisense A4 Series 43-Inch FHD Smart Android TV with DTS Virtual X, Game & Sports Modes, Chromecast Built-in, Alexa Compatibility (43A4H, 2022 New Model)
TCL 43" Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Google TV – 43S446, 2022 Model
|Sold By||Best Buy||Best Buy||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||WiFi 5, 802.11ac 2x2 Dual Band (support 2.4GHz&5GHz)||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, HDMI, Ethernet||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI, Ethernet, USB|
|Screen Size||43 inches||43 inches||55 inches||43 inches||43|
|Display Type||LCD, LED||LED||LED||LCD||4K UHD|
|Item Dimensions||38.1 x 3.5 x 22.6 inches||37.9 x 2.9 x 22 inches||48.7 x 3.5 x 28.3 inches||—||3.3 x 38.2 x 22.3 inches|
|Total HDMI Ports||3||4||4||2||3|
Prepare yourself for an experience that will change the way you view entertainment. The Pioneer PN43951-22U 43-inch Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV is equipped with 4K Ultra HD and High Dynamic Range, delivering stunning results that enhance your favorite TV shows, movies, sports and more. Dolby Vision boosts your viewing experience by delivering improved picture quality with detailed images. An LED-backlit LCD screen surpasses your expectations for an enjoyable movie night. And don’t worry about identifying the buttons on your remote again: Simply ask Alexa to change the channel for you. Made for the ultimate entertainment experience, versatile connection options give you the ability to upgrade your home theater to the best of its potential. Gift yourself better entertainment by entering the world of Pioneer TVs.
Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By D. L. Stevens on February 7, 2022
Got it to work bit convoluted maybe it is just my unfamiliarity with streaming devices. Boot into Fire TV then use voice command on FireStick remote to “change source input” then quickly grab the Pioneer remote and scroll down to media player which switches you into the USB and regular TV. You got maybe 3-4 seconds before the menu goes away… You have to use voice as there is no way to switch via remote…
The sound is very good and the picture is great. I especially like the Amazon capabilities.