Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Tyson Miller
Appalachian born and raised, Tyson Miller has been living in West Virginia since 2002 after leaving active duty from the United States Marine Corps. Originally born in Utica, New York, being in the Marine Corps allowed him to travel to many locations. But none of these places really felt quite like home until he visited the Wild and Wonderful state of West Virginia. The lush landscape and the curving roads was enough to calm his nomadic spirit. Tyson has been growing their appreciation for writing ever since he was a child watching his father type away on his typewriter. Since then, he has gotten stories published in, “Happy Howlidays,” “Infection,” “Bloodlust,” and “Circus of Freaks” from the Black Ink Fiction Publishing House. Follow Tyson on their Facebook for updates and check out their books listed on Amazon for your next great read!
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By Tyson Miller
Everyone knows the zombie apocalypse is bound to happen, these authors just bring it to you sooner than you expected. Authors from all over the globe spin terrifying tales of the infected and undying in just 100 words per story.
From soccer mom zombies to military experiments; reanimated commanders directing an army of zombies to a monster-esque meteorologist. Get a fresh take on an undead theme with Infection from Black Ink Fiction.
Join us on this ride of terror as 60+ international authors thrill you with tales that will be sure to make you turn that funnel cake down at the next carnival.
Tired of the same old vampire tropes? How about a sarcastic scientist accidentally turned? A feisty vampire grandma? Or Saucy Jack who craves women of the night? This anthology is sure to make you hang garlic and crucifixes to keep the vampires at bay.
Authors from all over the world bring you succinct stories to curdle your blood…such sweet, sweet blood. Check out Bloodlust from Black Ink Fiction now!
Hallmark meets paranormal romance in this holiday anthology!
Christmas is coming to the quaint Vermont town of Bones Hollow, a place full of romance, mystery, and...monsters?
Lilith, the succubus, and elected mayor; satyr Dion, a nosy gossip who owns the local diner—the perfect place to get the low-down on what’s going on; accident-prone Bernard, a yeti with an unfortunate trait, and his witchy best friend, Luna; Johnny P. Nash, the local necromancer with a drinking problem; Matt, the town lawyer, distracted by his inner vampire and werewolf vying for dominance.
Meet these and more in the quirky, not-so-quiet town tucked away in New England—home to a menagerie of beings, their lives intertwining in this collection of romantic short stories.
- Newcomer, Pepper and her daughter, Aggie, move to the village after the death of her husband. Can dreamy Harrison, the handy-elf, fix her broken heart?
- Lich, Ted, the local flower shop owner, needs a bank loan. There’s just one problem, the loan officer at the bank is a banshee…and his ex.
- Rose, an Inari hellbent on reclaiming the land of her ancestors, is distracted from her quest by a delicious vampire. Will love get in the way of her lifelong ambition?
- Long-married vampire couple, Vlad and Dracinda have grown apart, but can their daughter’s love of a human guitarist, bring them back together?
- When ghost Rome rescues a dying man on solstice night, will their hearts ignite or freeze over like the blizzard forcing them together?
Discover these tales and many more in this holiday and paranormal mashup!