Certified Refurbished Echo Studio - High-fidelity smart speaker with 3D audio and Alexa
Enhance your purchase
- A Certified Refurbished Echo Studio is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new.
- Immersive sound – 5 speakers produce powerful bass, dynamic midrange, and crisp highs. Dolby Atmos technology adds space, clarity, and depth.
- Ready to help - Ask Alexa to play music, read the news, and answer questions.
- Voice control your music - Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, and more. With Amazon Music HD, listen to 50 million songs in the highest quality audio formats available, HD, UltraHD and 3D.
- Adapts to any room - Automatically senses the acoustics of your space, fine-tuning playback for optimal sound.
- Built-in smart home hub - Ask Alexa to control Zigbee-compatible devices.
- Keep your family in sync - Use your Alexa devices like an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop In and Announcements.
- Designed to protect your privacy - Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.
We want you to know
Spatial audio is available for Amazon Music Unlimited customers at no extra cost. For an immersive home theater experience, you can use Echo Studio with Fire TV Cube 1st Gen or 2nd Gen, Fire TV Stick 4K or Fire TV (3rd Gen). This does not work via Bluetooth pairing or with older generations of Fire TV Stick or Fire TV. Learn more about this product.
Smart home devices for youExplore best-selling devices that work with Alexa
The next dimension
Hearing is believing. Whatever the source, Echo Studio makes your music sound incredible. Built-in Dolby Atmos technology enables a multidimensional audio experience, adding space, clarity, and depth. Echo Studio is the only Echo smart speaker that plays new music formats mastered in spatial audio and Ultra HD.
Ready for what's now -
and what's next
Stream your favorite song, artist, album, genre, or playlist through Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, and more. In addition to over 75 million songs in high definition, an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription gives you unlimited access to millions of songs in Ultra HD and a fast-growing collection of spatial audio.
Adapts to any room
Echo Studio automatically analyzes the acoustics of your room, fine-tuning playback for optimal sound, no matter where it’s placed.
Simple to set up and use
Compare Echo devices
|Price||From: -||From: $14.99||From: -||From: -||From: $159.99|
|Alexa built in|
|Speakers||0.6" mini speaker||1.6" speaker||0.8" tweeter and 3" woofer||0.8" tweeter and 3" woofer||1" tweeter, three 2" mid-range speakers, and 5.25" woofer|
|Line in/out||3.5 mm line out||3.5 mm line out||3.5 mm line in/out||3.5 mm line in/out||3.5 mm or mini-optical Toslink line in|
|Dolby technology||Dolby audio||Dolby audio||Dolby Atmos|
|Built-in Zigbee smart home hub|
|LED clock display||Featured on Echo Dot with clock|
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wow. Great sound quality and clarity. Wish all my echo devices sounded this good! Using voice recognition And the convience of using my Prime audio, Pandora, etc built in is fabulous. All my friends have said they want one now!
After getting the "Echo Studio" setup, I was disappointed with its sound compared to my small 4 year old "Echo Plus (2nd Gen)".
In a large space, the "Echo Studio" is better at producing good sound at elevated volume. In a small space (ie most rooms!), the "Echo Plus (2nd Gen)" is far better at the full range of frequencies. The "Echo Studio" overdoes bass and its 3D 'spatial sound' seems distorted, especially at low volumes. Also, the "Echo Studio" seems poor in midrange.
I'd like to force the "Echo Studio" to recalibrate itself to the room, but that calibration ONLY happens once: on initial power up. So if you move it within the room or to another room, you can't have it recalibrate to the new location (short of doing a complete device reset to factory settings and starting over). Lame!
The sweet spot for listening to background music, in my opinion, is the "Echo Plus (2nd Gen)". Seems this "Echo Studio" is better suited to large spaces, higher volumes.